MVR Falling Film Evaporators
EDELMAK MVR EVAPORATORS
MVR can be briefly described as mechanical vapor compression technology. MVR is a qualified technology that provides significant energy savings with the re-use of the vapor from the milk in the milk powder industry. In the early 1960s, Germany and France used this technology in the fields of chemicals, foodstuffs, paper industry, pharmaceuticals, seawater desalination and waste water treatment. In MVR evaporation system, water vapor with compressor is compress under pressure and temperature. By the way enthalpy is increased and the efficiency of the system is achieved by increasing the thermal capacity required for the system. It is the best solution in areas where electricity is cheap. Because the amount of steam used is reduced. 90% water saving in cooling system. This is a much more effective method than multi-effect steam energy.
MVR APPLICATION AREAS
MVR evaporator is suitable for low temperature condensation for milk, glucose, organic acid, VC, xylopyranose, drugs, chemicals, biologicals, environmental protection projects.
COMPONENTS OF THE MVR EVAPORATOR
MVR includes evaporator preheater, heater, separator, vacuum system, pump, compressor system, automatic control system, CIP (cleaning system).
MVR EVAPORATOR FEATURES
Advantages of MVR compared to Multi-Effect evaporator:
(1) Low energy consumption, low operating cost, when operating, the equipment only needs a little steam; there is no need for steam during operation;
(2) It does not need cooling system to save 90% of cooled water;
(3) The area filled by MVR equipment is very small;
(4) Continuous operation, full automation;
(5) Does not belong to the pressure vessel scale;